Vijay Devarakonda is getting a bit edgy as his debut Hindi film LIGER is taking a lot of time to complete. Vijay has signed some other films but for him to do those films, he has to wrap up LIGER first.
But due to the lockdown and foreign schedule plans, things went for a toss. Now that things are getting back to normal, director Puri Jagan has left for Europe to recce some special locations for the film.
All this will take time and the news from the Mumbai camp is that the film will be wrapped up by the month of October. Karan Johar is co-producing this film with Charme and Ananya Pandey is the heroine. Vijay will be seen as a boxer in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next
- Hero Sumanth all set to tie the knot again
- Maestro and Drushyam 2 up for Disney+ Hotstar premieres?