The much-awaited first glimpse of Vijay Deverakonda’s Liger is out today. Directed by the maverick filmmaker Puri Jagannadh, the movie will open in theaters on August 25, 2022, worldwide.
The first glimpse revealed that Liger (Vijay Deverakonda) is a chaiwala in Mumbai. It also showed him in action inside the boxing ring. The teaser showed Vijay in a never before avatar and the impressive teaser was cut in a typical Puri Jagannadh style.
Vijay looks like a beast with a chiselled physique and sports a completely new cornrows hairdo along with a ponytail. Liger is all about how a chaiwala with an aggressive attitude from the streets of Mumbai becomes an MMA champion.
Ananya Panday and Mike Tyson played significant roles in this intense sports drama. Produced by Puri Connects and Dharma Productions, the movie will have a pan-India release.
Articles that might interest you:
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman
- Latest – Tamannah gives clarity on her wedding plans
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- Despite Covid cases, star hero gets back to shoot