The striking first look poster for Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s much-awaited action entertainer, Liger, has set a new record in South Indian Cinema. Vijay released Liger’s poster on his Instagram page on January 18th.
Liger’s first look poster has amassed a whopping 2 million likes on Vijay’s official Insta account, becoming the first South Indian film poster to achieve this huge feat. Liger is a pan-India film and it will be simultaneously released in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Jointly bankrolled by Puri Jagannadh, Charmee, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta, Liger also features Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa