The striking first look poster for Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s much-awaited action entertainer, Liger, has set a new record in South Indian Cinema. Vijay released Liger’s poster on his Instagram page on January 18th.
Liger’s first look poster has amassed a whopping 2 million likes on Vijay’s official Insta account, becoming the first South Indian film poster to achieve this huge feat. Liger is a pan-India film and it will be simultaneously released in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Jointly bankrolled by Puri Jagannadh, Charmee, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta, Liger also features Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here are Shankar-Ram Charan film’s start and finish plans
- Before KGF 2, Yash to have another release in Telugu
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film