Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film called Liger and Puri Jagan is directing it. The film started its shoot post the lockdown recently and is busy wrapping up its shoot.
As the cases in Maharastra are growing, the makers have planned to move the film to Hyderabad now. Most of the film has been shot in Mumbai and the update is that in the month of May, the unit will move to Hyderabad and can the rest of the film here.
Ananya Pandey plays the female lead in this film that is being presented by Karan Johar. Liger will release in multiple languages in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three superstars to launch Adivi Sesh’s Major’s teasers
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections