Jabalpur girl Shalini Pandey has made an impressive debut with Tollywood’s latest sensation, Arjun Reddy. The 24-year-old talented beauty not only wowed fans with her intense performance and cute looks, but also surprised everyone by dubbing for her role.
In her latest interview, Shalini revealed the painful struggle she had undergone before getting a break in movies. Shalini said that her father was totally against her dream of becoming an actress and wanted her to pursue an IT job. After a lot of opposition, Shalini left home and moved to Mumbai, mailing her dad that she will never take a penny from him.
“Like Arjun Reddy, I too am a rebellious person in real life. However, I must thank my father for opposing my decision, which made me fearless and independent,” said the young lady.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors