Jabalpur girl Shalini Pandey has made an impressive debut with Tollywood’s latest sensation, Arjun Reddy. The 24-year-old talented beauty not only wowed fans with her intense performance and cute looks, but also surprised everyone by dubbing for her role.
In her latest interview, Shalini revealed the painful struggle she had undergone before getting a break in movies. Shalini said that her father was totally against her dream of becoming an actress and wanted her to pursue an IT job. After a lot of opposition, Shalini left home and moved to Mumbai, mailing her dad that she will never take a penny from him.
“Like Arjun Reddy, I too am a rebellious person in real life. However, I must thank my father for opposing my decision, which made me fearless and independent,” said the young lady.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry