Ever since his disappointing debut with Akhil, the young Akkineni lad Akhil has been waiting for the right script which would relaunch him and bring him back into the game in a solid manner. Akhil, along with his father Nagarjuna, listened to several scripts and held talks with a few directors for his second film, but nothing has been finalized until now.
Confirming the speculation, Nagarjuna announced during a promotional interview for Oopiri that Vamshi Paidipally is working on a story for Akhil. Now, Vamshi not only scored a blockbuster with Oopiri but he also reinvented himself as a sensible director.
With such a grand success, we can comfortably expect Vamshi to direct Akhil’s second film. Well, let’s wait until an official announcement.
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert