Superstar Rajinikanth’s Lingaa has been on a fast track right from the day of its announcement. The talkie part is already wrapped up and the majority of the dubbing is also over. Other post production activities are progressing briskly. The Lingaa team is currently now in the Middle East to shoot Rajni’s intro song.
K.S.Ravikumar is the director of the film and Rajni romances two heroines, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka in this action entertainer. Audio is composed by A.R.Rahman and it could be released in the 2nd week of November. Rockline Venkatesh who had earlier made Power in Telugu is producing this film.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again