Superstar Rajinikanth’s Lingaa has been on a fast track right from the day of its announcement. The talkie part is already wrapped up and the majority of the dubbing is also over. Other post production activities are progressing briskly. The Lingaa team is currently now in the Middle East to shoot Rajni’s intro song.
K.S.Ravikumar is the director of the film and Rajni romances two heroines, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka in this action entertainer. Audio is composed by A.R.Rahman and it could be released in the 2nd week of November. Rockline Venkatesh who had earlier made Power in Telugu is producing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star