Super Star Rajinikanth and Anushka have joined forces for the film Lingaa, which is now going in for it’s climax shoot. The film was shot for many days in Hyderabad and this climax shoot will now be in Karnataka.
From the 18th of this month, these episodes will be shot in the Shimoghu region in Karnataka on Rajinikanth and other actors. Sonakshi Sinha is also playing an important role in this movie.
K. S. Ravikumar is the director while AR Rahman is the music director. Lingaa will have a dual role from Rajinikanth and the movie is going to release on the occasion of Rajinikanth’s birthday.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry