The troubles for Thalaiva Rajinikanth’s ‘Lingaa’ are continuing despite the approaching realease date. Though the movie is on schedule, trouble is coming from unexpected angles for this movie.
Recently, another firm has filed a complaint alleging that Lingaa violates their copyright. Apparently, Balaji Studio has the remake rights for Telugu cinema Indra, which they allege is similar to Rajini’s movie.
The Court has heard arguments on both sides and the next hearing has been scheduled for December 12th. The bench has refused to give a stay on Lingaa’s release.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars