Super star Rajnikanth’s latest flick Lingaa, is all set for a huge release this Friday in over 2000 screens world wide. Interesting update is that this family entertainer is releasing in over 300 screens in US alone including Tamil and Telugu, which is a new record for any south Indian film till date.
Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick, which also stars Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka as the female leads. K S Ravi Kumar directs this flick, and A R Rahman composes the music.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims