Super star Rajnikanth’s latest flick Lingaa, is all set for a huge release this Friday in over 2000 screens world wide. Interesting update is that this family entertainer is releasing in over 300 screens in US alone including Tamil and Telugu, which is a new record for any south Indian film till date.
Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick, which also stars Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka as the female leads. K S Ravi Kumar directs this flick, and A R Rahman composes the music.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?