After a long gap of 4 years, Superstar Rajinikanth thrilled his millions of fans with his latest flick ‘Lingaa’, which released on his birthday. However, all the excitement fizzled out soon after the film’s release, with a lackluster performance at the box office. The film failed to create the usual Rajini magic at the ticket counters in both Telugu and Tamil versions. This did not deter the film’s distributors, Eros International, from releasing the film in Hindi today.
Thanks to his stylish action and amazing persona, Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following across the country. The distributors are now hoping to cash in on Rajini’s craze, coupled with Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha’s presence in the film. Following public feedback, the makers are now releasing a trimmed and edited version of ‘Lingaa’ today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly