Looks like there is nothing stopping the Lingaa Juggernaut from coming on December 12th. The movie which found itself entangled in plagiarism charges is now cleared from all charges by the Madras high court which quashed the petition filed by K.V.Ravi Rathnam to stall the film’s release. The movie is now set to put the box office on fire with almost 2500 screens.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka are playing the female leads, and A R Rahman has composed the music which is already topping the charts. Rajnikanth will be seen in a double role in this film and K S Ravi Kumar is the director.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away