According to the latest rumours being heard in film circles, shooting of the film ‘Lingaa’ has been halted in Ramoji Film City due to issues between the locals and shooting unit. Trouble started when film crew started shooting near a small lake in the Film City.
The local villagers objected to it as it is their only water source. As a result, the schedule was disrupted. Superstar Rajinikanth is the hero of the movie and he asked the film unit to respect the wishes of the locals. So discussions are going on now.
The movie may be shifted to Annapurna Studios if things don’t work out.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel