According to the latest rumours being heard in film circles, shooting of the film ‘Lingaa’ has been halted in Ramoji Film City due to issues between the locals and shooting unit. Trouble started when film crew started shooting near a small lake in the Film City.
The local villagers objected to it as it is their only water source. As a result, the schedule was disrupted. Superstar Rajinikanth is the hero of the movie and he asked the film unit to respect the wishes of the locals. So discussions are going on now.
The movie may be shifted to Annapurna Studios if things don’t work out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to remake Amala Paul’s controversial film in Hindi
- Allu Aravind to start an online streaming platform?
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release
- There is too much pressure on my son-Vikram
- Bigil’s advance bookings on fire