After a long wait of four years, Superstar Rajinikanth’s film ‘Lingaa’ was released on his birthday last week. However, the film failed to live up to the hype and fans’ expectations. Though the movie took a superb start, collections are slowly dropping.
Many felt that the film’s excessive run time of 174 minutes is one of the major drawbacks for this dismal show. Acting quickly, the makers have trimmed the film by 9 minutes, and the edited version will be screened from today. As per the reports, 6 minutes were cut off from the film’s first half while the second half got reduced by 3 minutes. Will this move help the film which is already losing its steam at the box office? Let us see.
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode