Superstar Rajinikanth’s Lingaa is getting ready for a grand release on December 12th. The teaser of the film which released yesterday has raised the hopes on the film. The audio which will be releasing soon has been sold for a record price to Eros Music. According to reports, the price has crossed the price of the music for Rajini’s earlier blockbusters Robo and Shivaji. Eros has been trying to penetrate south Indian industry off late with big budget investments in many movies, including the recent Aagadu.
Lingaa directed by K.S.Ravikumar has Sonakshi and Anushka playing female leads. Music is composed by A.R.Rahman. Jagapathi Babu plays the antagonist.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites