Super star Rajnikant’s latest flick Lingaa, has completed its principle shooting and the post production works are going on with brisk pace. Producer Rockline Venkatesh has recently announced that this film will be released on December 12th which happens to be Rajini’s birthday. However, according to our reliable sources, this film might be postponed to Christmas, due to the extensive CG work.
Directed by K.S.Ravi Kumar, this film features Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka as the female leads. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick and A R Rahman scores the music.
- Interview : Bunny Vasu – We never imagined such a massive success for Geetha Govindam
- Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut to be delayed
- Krish’s special care for NTR
- Nayanthara proves her worth again
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days