According to the latest update, the makers have been flooded with offers ranging up to 35 crores for the Telugu dubbing rights. This is a phenomenal amount for any movie including Lingaa which is a dubbed film.
Though a fixed deal has not been yet set, it would be really interesting to see who bags the Telugu rights for this film. Currently the unit will move to Hyderabad for a huge schedule.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka are playing the female leads and A R Rahman composes the music.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake