According to the latest update, the makers have been flooded with offers ranging up to 35 crores for the Telugu dubbing rights. This is a phenomenal amount for any movie including Lingaa which is a dubbed film.
Though a fixed deal has not been yet set, it would be really interesting to see who bags the Telugu rights for this film. Currently the unit will move to Hyderabad for a huge schedule.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka are playing the female leads and A R Rahman composes the music.
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections