March 4th will be a litmus test for Nandini Reddy. Her latest film ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’ will hit the screens and a lot is riding on the film for this talented director. Nandini shot to fame with ‘Ala Modalaindhi’ many years ago.
Everyone expected her to have a glittering career in the Industry. Nandini Reddy managed to get a superb cast for her second film in the form of Samantha and Siddharth. But that film did not do well at the Box Office and Nandini’s career hit a speed breaker.
It took her many years to bounce back with ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’. If this film does well, it will be a much needed boost. Otherwise, it will be very tough for Nandini to go forward in this industry.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years