Puri Jagan’s Loafer has begun its shoot and is going on at a brisk pace. According to the latest reports, young actor Charandeep has been roped in to play the bad guy’s role in the film.
Charandeep is one of the upcoming villains in the south, and has done films like Jilla, Patas and will also be seen in the second part of Baahubali. The young actor is quite excited about working with the talented film maker and feels that it will be a turning point in his career. Loafer stars Varun Tej in a lead role.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away