Young Mega hero Varun Tej is awaiting the release of the first mass film in his career, Loafer. The film is slated for a grand December 17 release and recently, the censor board passed the film a U/A certificate. As per the latest update, Loafer has a crisp runtime of 139:52 minutes.
Barring the mandatory smoking & alcohol ad in the beginning and after the interval, Loafer’s runtime can be cut short by 5 more minutes. In the times when audiences are growing impatient to watch long duration films, Loafer’s short runtime is a blessing in disguise for both film lovers and the makers.
Puri Jagannadh is known for his fast paced screenplays and Loafer is banking heavily on the director’s magic touch. Disha Patani makes her Telugu debut with Loafer. The film also stars Revathi and Posani in crucial roles. C Kalyan is the film’s producer.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu