Vijay Devarakonda is a massive star and there is no denying the fact. His films are awaited eagerly all over and now all eyes are on Vijay’s Dear Comrade.
As Vijay has given good hits in the past, the overseas rights of the film were sold for a high price. But the distributor who has bought the rights is quoting high prices to local exhibitors who are in a dilemma now.
The theory behind this is that a recent film like Jersey got good reviews from the leading websites but that did not transform into good collections for the distributors in the US.
Seeing this, the local exhibitors are thinking twice about the price that is being quoted for Dear Comrade. Now, we need to see if the overseas distributor lowers the prices and how much will a hotshot film like Dear Comrade which is directed by a new director will be sold internally in the US market?
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De