Vijay Devarakonda is a massive star and there is no denying the fact. His films are awaited eagerly all over and now all eyes are on Vijay’s Dear Comrade.
As Vijay has given good hits in the past, the overseas rights of the film were sold for a high price. But the distributor who has bought the rights is quoting high prices to local exhibitors who are in a dilemma now.
The theory behind this is that a recent film like Jersey got good reviews from the leading websites but that did not transform into good collections for the distributors in the US.
Seeing this, the local exhibitors are thinking twice about the price that is being quoted for Dear Comrade. Now, we need to see if the overseas distributor lowers the prices and how much will a hotshot film like Dear Comrade which is directed by a new director will be sold internally in the US market?
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect