It is well known that Akkineni Nagarjuna will team up with veteran director K Raghavendra Rao for a devotional film tentatively titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. In the film, Nag will be seen playing the role of Hathiram Baba, a loyal disciple of Lord Venkateswara. The film is a 17th century period drama and thus finding the right locations for filming is a key.
Latest reports reveal that the film’s core team is busy scouting for locations in Karnataka and Kerala. Apparently, the unit has zeroed in on a few locations in Chikmagalur forests in Karnataka. The Chikmagalur forest area is a cooler place compared to other locations down south and this did the trick for the film’s unit.
The reports further say that the unit will be erecting a giant set that resembles 17th century Tirupati. Senior actor Suman is expected to play Lord Venkateswara in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant wins the hearts of many in the nominations task
- Teaser for CoK fame Karthik’s hero debut film ‘Lingoccha’ soon