Like all other stars across the country, star heroine Tamannaah too has been locked up in her Mumbai residence due to the nearly 4 month-long lockdown. In a latest interview, Tamannaah revealed that the lockdown has turned her into an expert chef.
“Before the lockdown, I never stepped into the kitchen. I was confused in the beginning, but got used to it. I made at least one new dish every day and that’s how I gained expertise in cooking. I think I’m a better chef now,” Tamannaah said in a latest interview. The actress’ That is Mahalakshmi is gearing up for release on an OTT platform. She will also be resuming the shootings for a few movies in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future