Veteran producer Allu Aravind’s OTT platform Aha recently clocked over 1 million downloads within a short time since its launch. With most of its shows originally made in Telugu, Aha has been keeping Telugu audiences engaged during this lockdown period.
Earlier today, Aha was down for a while before going up and running. The app has sent notifications to its subscribers, saying that the congestion was due to the overwhelming number of visits. Aha is currently streaming several original series in various genres apart from acquiring the digital rights of latest hits and old classics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Lal and Mammootty take a solid decision?
- Sonu Sood’s charity being termed as vested political interests
- Godman – A new web series release kept on hold
- COVID 19 test reports of this star hero to be out soon
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in Akhil’s new film?
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5