Veteran producer Allu Aravind’s OTT platform Aha recently clocked over 1 million downloads within a short time since its launch. With most of its shows originally made in Telugu, Aha has been keeping Telugu audiences engaged during this lockdown period.
Earlier today, Aha was down for a while before going up and running. The app has sent notifications to its subscribers, saying that the congestion was due to the overwhelming number of visits. Aha is currently streaming several original series in various genres apart from acquiring the digital rights of latest hits and old classics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor