Veteran producer Allu Aravind’s OTT platform Aha recently clocked over 1 million downloads within a short time since its launch. With most of its shows originally made in Telugu, Aha has been keeping Telugu audiences engaged during this lockdown period.
Earlier today, Aha was down for a while before going up and running. The app has sent notifications to its subscribers, saying that the congestion was due to the overwhelming number of visits. Aha is currently streaming several original series in various genres apart from acquiring the digital rights of latest hits and old classics.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next