Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s, Pushpa, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s shooting will be resumed in June after the lockdown is lifted.
Being made in the red scandal backdrop, Sukumar initially thought to rope in some foreign stuntmen to compose stunts in the film. But the latest update is that Sukumar had dropped the idea of bringing International fighters on board and decided to go head with locals.
Star heroine Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. Mytri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR