The nation-wide lockdown, due to Coronavirus outbreak, has inspired different people to do various things to keep themselves busy and productive. While several actors are focusing on their health and fitness, others are utilising the time to finish some of their long-pending works, like writing books and scripts. One among them is Nithya Menen, who found so much peace and calmness during the lockdown that she’s now focusing on finishing scripts.
Talking about how lockdown has inspired her to write, Nithya Menen said, “The first thing that I noticed after lockdown was how quiet everything around me was. I am developing scripts and story ideas that I have long churned in my mind. It was difficult for me to get to that so far, because my work was taking up my time. Right now, I am loving the open-endedness of the situation. It is so beautiful and uncertain. It makes me feel free. I am learning a new language, new music and songs and also doing yoga every day.”
The actress also stated that it’s necessary that we stay at home to prevent the spread of the virus and it’s just a matter of time before work consumes our lives again. “A lot of us are getting the free time that we always craved. If you aren’t directly affected by the disease, I think you should feel blessed and be positive, Nithya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?