The lockdown has given a crazy effect to the Telugu industry as many films have been stuck and a lot of money is at stake as of now due to the ongoing Coronavirus scarce. The shoots will start once again but it will not be the same like before.
In such a situation, the talk is that the makers are looking more for local talent. A number of heroines and actors come from Mumbai and now, the makers in Tollywood want to change that and rope in Telugu heroines more so that they can deal with their travel issues freely and also can get bulk dates.
So, this is a boon to new heroines and Telugu actresses as they can get more offers now. Let’s see how many of the heroines get lucky in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun pays tributes to his first choreographer Saroj Khan
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya