The entire film industry is doing its bit to help the Corona relief work that is happening in the Telugu states. Even though the shoots have been stalled and losses are being made, many want this virus scare to get over as soon as possible.
Everyone thought that after April 15th, the lockdown will be done and they can release all the pending movies. But now with KCR giving a hint that the lockdown may continue till the month end, many producers are disappointed.
Their new plans have gone for a toss now and they need to plan once again keeping May in mind now. We need to see when will this lockdown get over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5