The entire film industry is doing its bit to help the Corona relief work that is happening in the Telugu states. Even though the shoots have been stalled and losses are being made, many want this virus scare to get over as soon as possible.
Everyone thought that after April 15th, the lockdown will be done and they can release all the pending movies. But now with KCR giving a hint that the lockdown may continue till the month end, many producers are disappointed.
Their new plans have gone for a toss now and they need to plan once again keeping May in mind now. We need to see when will this lockdown get over.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next