Vaishnav Tej is the latest entrant from the mega family to take over the big bad world of movies. He is making his debut with Upppena which was supposed to release in April.
But sadly, the film did not release because of the lockdown situation. The talk for the film is very good and proof of it came out when Vijay Sethupathi himself bought the Tamil rights of the film.
The film is directed by Buchi Babu Sana and has Kriti Shetty in a key role. As the film is surely set to impress many according to the sources many say that Vaishnav Tej’s success has been delayed a bit as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part