It is widely known that yesteryear heroine, Madhuri Dixit is a trained classical dancer. She even gave many stage performances and is also hosting dance shows on Television.
Meanwhile, to the make the best use of the lockdown period, Madhuri has come up with an interesting concept of teaching free online dance classes.
In her Instagram post, Madhuri revealed “We at @dancewithmadhuri believe in staying positive while being confined to our homes in these difficult times. So shake a leg to some of the tunes & spread some joy. #LearnAMove #ShareAMove with 2 free classes every week from 1st- 30th April’20. Enroll now (link in bio)”.
Well, this a kind of good gesture by Madhuri Dixit to teach during the self-isolation time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey