It is widely known that yesteryear heroine, Madhuri Dixit is a trained classical dancer. She even gave many stage performances and is also hosting dance shows on Television.
Meanwhile, to the make the best use of the lockdown period, Madhuri has come up with an interesting concept of teaching free online dance classes.
In her Instagram post, Madhuri revealed “We at @dancewithmadhuri believe in staying positive while being confined to our homes in these difficult times. So shake a leg to some of the tunes & spread some joy. #LearnAMove #ShareAMove with 2 free classes every week from 1st- 30th April’20. Enroll now (link in bio)”.
Well, this a kind of good gesture by Madhuri Dixit to teach during the self-isolation time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?