Kamal Haasan-starrer Vikram became a blockbuster hit in Telugu states and overseas. The movie has Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Faasil and Suriya in powerful roles.
In a recent Q&A with Twitterati, Lokesh Kanagaraj has officially announced that Kaithi 2 is on cards. A user asked, “how did Arjun Dass character alive after he death’ in kaithi can’t believe it.” Lokesh has replied, “Only Anbu’s jaw was broken by Napoleon in Kaithi, hence the stitch mark in Vikram .. this will be explained further in Kaithi2.”
Karthi fans are super happy after hearing the official announcement from the director. However, Lokesh, who is currently enjoying the success of Vikram, haven’t revealed anything about the sequel.
— Lokesh Kanagaraj (@Dir_Lokesh) June 8, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan