After the blockbuster success of Kaithi, young filmmaker Lokesh Kanagaraj grabbed a big opportunity to direct Vijay for his next. Titled Master, the film wrapped up entire shooting and post-production formalities four months ago and will release soon after the theatres are reopened.
A few weeks ago, the talented director signed a Telugu-Tamil bilingual for reputed production house Mythri Movie Makers. Now, the latest news is that Lokesh has also committed a project with Suriya’s home banner Dream Warrior Pictures too.
As per the buzz, the film will have Suriya or Karthi in the lead role. An official confirmation regarding the same is expected very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record