Popular director Lokesh Kanagaraj is gearing up to shoot his forthcoming film, Vikram, starring Kamal Haasan. The film was announced a while ago; however, the team had been waiting for the pandemic situation to get better and also give ample time for Kamal Haasan to campaign in TN elections. Now, the makers are said to be planning the shoot and pre-production is going on at full speed.
The latest buzz in Kollywood is that Lokesh is planning to rope in Arjun Das for a key role in the film, which also has Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil. Incidentally, Arjun Das shot to fame with Lokesh’s Khaithi, in which he played a villain, and he also made his mark in Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi starrer Master. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon.
Touted to be a political thriller, the film’s music is going to be scored by Anirudh Ravichander, and the entire film’s shoot will be wrapped up in a single schedule. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?
- Release dates war to re-start in Tollywood once again?