Only a few directors command the craze, like heroes among the public, and one such director is Lokesh Kanagaraj from Kollywood. Lokesh has turned a year older today, and celebrities took to their social media handles to express their wishes.
Lokesh posted an image that featured Thalapathy Vijay and him discussing something. “Thanks a lot, Vijay na, for everything,” wrote the Master director. The admirers were quick to drop their reactions. A fan wrote, ‘Top notch pic. Sambavam loading.’ This cool picture has already taken the internet by storm with thousands of likes and comments.
With Master, the exhibition sector heaved a huge sigh of relief after the pandemic. Leo coming in the actor-director combo is now expected to create new records at the Tamil box office. The action drama, bankrolled by Seven Screen Studio, releases on 19th October 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food