Only a few directors command the craze, like heroes among the public, and one such director is Lokesh Kanagaraj from Kollywood. Lokesh has turned a year older today, and celebrities took to their social media handles to express their wishes.
Lokesh posted an image that featured Thalapathy Vijay and him discussing something. “Thanks a lot, Vijay na, for everything,” wrote the Master director. The admirers were quick to drop their reactions. A fan wrote, ‘Top notch pic. Sambavam loading.’ This cool picture has already taken the internet by storm with thousands of likes and comments.
With Master, the exhibition sector heaved a huge sigh of relief after the pandemic. Leo coming in the actor-director combo is now expected to create new records at the Tamil box office. The action drama, bankrolled by Seven Screen Studio, releases on 19th October 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Athulya Ravi – Emotions worked out pretty well in Meter
- Double treat for Bollywood star hero fans this March 30
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas starrer Jaya Janaki Nayaka creates a world record
- Orange Special Shows: Outstanding collections in three days
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food