It is already known that Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi have teamed up for a film titled Lachhindeviki Oka Lekkundi. Latest update reveals that the makers have decided to release the film on January 1st 2016.
Initially, the film was supposed to hit the screens on December 11th but has now been postponed to January. Jagadish Talasila, who worked as an assistant to SS Rajamouli, is the director for the film.
Music is composed by music maestro MM Keeravani and Sai Prasad Kamineni has produced the film.
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala