It is already known that Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi have teamed up for a film titled Lachhindeviki Oka Lekkundi. Latest update reveals that the makers have decided to release the film on January 1st 2016.
Initially, the film was supposed to hit the screens on December 11th but has now been postponed to January. Jagadish Talasila, who worked as an assistant to SS Rajamouli, is the director for the film.
Music is composed by music maestro MM Keeravani and Sai Prasad Kamineni has produced the film.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise