Yet another young filmmaker, Jagadish Talasila, will be making his directorial debut with the Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer Lacchimdeviki O Lekkundi (LOL). The film is slated for a January 1 release. LOL, a con comedy, has already created positive buzz among movie lovers for its interesting title and a hilarious story setup.
Speaking to a popular media house, Jagadish, a former associate to SS Rajamouli, said that the film will be a complete laugh riot and a wholesome commercial treat satisfying all sections of moviegoers. The director expressed confidence that Naveen and Lavanya’s comedy scenes will have the audiences in splits.
The film’s audio, composed by veteran music director MM Keeravani, has become a decent success. Sai Prasad Kamineni produced this film under his Mayukha Creations banner.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar