London Babulu, starring Rakshith and Swathi, is all set to hit the screens on November 17. The film is a remake of Manikandan’s Aandavan Kattalai, and the Telugu version has been directed by Chinni Krishna. Maruthi has produced this film.
The film’s latest set of promos, featuring actor Ajay Ghosh, have become a viral sensation today, and many people praised the film’s team for coming up with this quirky idea. The promos are inspired from Lalitha Jewellers ads where their chairman Kiran Kumar urges people to make a judicious decision while buying gold or diamonds.
On a similar note, Ajay Ghosh urges the audience to watch the film’s trailer on YouTube and go watch the film if they like it. With less than a week to go before the film hits the screens, it’ll be interesting to see how London Babulu fares at the box-office.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon