Kajal Aggarwal, who was recently at Wimbledon, remarked that London is like her second home. “I’ve a lot of friends and family here in London. So, whenever I get a break from work, I try to spend time here with my family and explore different types of cuisine. It’s one of my favourite cities in the world,” she said.
The actress was featured in the official Wimbledon channel, much to the surprise of her fans, and she even confessed that she used to play Tennis as a child. “I wish I had continued playing the game. Now, I watch sports films and act in romantic comedies,” she laughed. Kajal also stated that Roger Federer is her favourite player and among women, she likes Serena Williams and Sania Mirza.
The actress will be seen in couple of films in August with Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Vivegam gearing up for release in Telugu and Tamil respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR
- Ram Charan requests everyone to follow PM’s guidelines
- Chiranjeevi wins hearts-Makes personal calls