Shruti Haasan is going to be away from Hyderabad for an extended period of time. She has a long Dubai schedule coming up, as she is a part of the Bollywood film ‘Welcome Back’.
Brahmanandam will also be a part of this schedule. Shruti is betting big on ‘Welcome Back’, as the film has the potential to kick start her Bollywood career.
Shruti is currently working for Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’. Her film with Ram Charan, ‘Yevadu’, is awaiting release.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema