Shruti Haasan is going to be away from Hyderabad for an extended period of time. She has a long Dubai schedule coming up, as she is a part of the Bollywood film ‘Welcome Back’.
Brahmanandam will also be a part of this schedule. Shruti is betting big on ‘Welcome Back’, as the film has the potential to kick start her Bollywood career.
Shruti is currently working for Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’. Her film with Ram Charan, ‘Yevadu’, is awaiting release.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event