Shruti Haasan is going to be away from Hyderabad for an extended period of time. She has a long Dubai schedule coming up, as she is a part of the Bollywood film ‘Welcome Back’.
Brahmanandam will also be a part of this schedule. Shruti is betting big on ‘Welcome Back’, as the film has the potential to kick start her Bollywood career.
Shruti is currently working for Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’. Her film with Ram Charan, ‘Yevadu’, is awaiting release.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb