After getting a super hit buzz right from the benefit shows itself, Nandamuri Kalyanram’s latest mass masala action entertainer ‘Pataas’ had a phenomenal first day at the box office. The film raked in never before opening day collections in Kalyanram’s career. Even the second day witnessed a tremendous craze and solid collections with screens being added both in India and abroad. The film is now set to mint more money, thanks to the long weekend with Monday being a national holiday.
After years of waiting, ‘Pataas’ gave a much needed boost to Nandamuri Kalyanram’s career. The film’s fast paced narration and entertaining comedy episodes are being thoroughly enjoyed by fans and moviegoers. The film’s director, Anil Ravipudi, has already become the most sought-after director in town. From fans perspective, ‘Pataas’ paved a solid run-up for NTR’s ‘Temper’, with the excitement of Nandamuri fans already soaring sky high because of this film’s memorable success.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US