Over the past few days, speculations are quite rife in the media circles regarding Trivikram’s next. Sometime back, it was rumoured that Trivikram will direct NTR and the project is expected to materialize soon after the completion of NTR’s current film. But, there was no official statement regarding this project.
Now, with the fresh reports coming in, it is believed that Trivikram Srinivas is in talks to direct Naga Chaitanya. Also, it is heard that an official confirmation in this regard will be out by the end of next week.
If everything goes as planned, Radha Krishna of Harika and Hasine Creations will produce this film. Keep watching this place for more updates regarding this project.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next