The teaser of Gopichand’s latest flick Loukyam was released yesterday, and promises to be a typical commercial entertainer. Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead, and shooting of the film is currently going on a brisk pace. The cast and crew will go to Switzerland on the 20th of this month, and shoot three songs there.
The makers are planning to release the audio in the first week of September, and the movie by the same month end. Srivaas, who earlier directed Gopi in Lakshyam is the director of this movie. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have provided the screenplay and Sreedhar Seepana is the story and dialogue writer.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot