Gopichand’s ‘Loukyam’ has got a hit talk right from the day of release and the audience have lapped up the movie which has a high dosage of comedy. The makers of the movie are delighted by this success and they embarked on a success tour to thank the audience who made this possible.
The tour started yesterday with the team including Gopi Chand, Kona Venkat and other cast and crew. The unit visited Kurnool, Aallagadda, Cuddapah and Tirupati. Loukyam was directed by Srivass of Lakshyam fame. Rakul Preet Singh is the heroine with Brahmanandam, Chandra Mohan and Hamsa Nandini heading the comedy department.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive