Gopichand’s ‘Loukyam’ has got a hit talk right from the day of release and the audience have lapped up the movie which has a high dosage of comedy. The makers of the movie are delighted by this success and they embarked on a success tour to thank the audience who made this possible.
The tour started yesterday with the team including Gopi Chand, Kona Venkat and other cast and crew. The unit visited Kurnool, Aallagadda, Cuddapah and Tirupati. Loukyam was directed by Srivass of Lakshyam fame. Rakul Preet Singh is the heroine with Brahmanandam, Chandra Mohan and Hamsa Nandini heading the comedy department.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad