The principal shooting of Gopichand’s Loukyam has been completed successfully and the unit is busy in post production formalities. Meanwhile the makers have planned to release the audio on the 14th of this month. The famous Loyola College in Vijayawada will be the venue for the audio launch, and several celebs are slated to attend this event.
Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead, and Srivaas is the director. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have provided the screenplay and Gopichand’s new look has created quite an craze for this flick.
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?
- Trisha, Simran to undergo marine training
- Suspense continues over music director of 96 Telugu remake