The principal shooting of Gopichand’s Loukyam has been completed successfully and the unit is busy in post production formalities. Meanwhile the makers have planned to release the audio on the 14th of this month. The famous Loyola College in Vijayawada will be the venue for the audio launch, and several celebs are slated to attend this event.
Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead, and Srivaas is the director. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have provided the screenplay and Gopichand’s new look has created quite an craze for this flick.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December