Siddharth, Amala Paul starrer Love Failure is going to release in less than two weeks. Directed by Balaji Mohan, the bilingual film has been co-produced by Siddharth, Nirav Shah, Shashikanth and Venugopal on Etaki Entertainment, Y Not Studios and Soudamini Creations banner. The film’s music, composed by Thaman, has got a good response and the producers are said to be quite happy with the way the audience is appreciating the songs. The film is a love story set in a college. Love Failure is expected to hit the screens on February 17.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on heroines of F2 sequel?
- Massive response of Prabhas’ action on YouTube
- Powerstar heaps praises on a producer for achieving a rare feat
- Second season of Queen on cards
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram