A small indie film, Love Life And Pakodi, is gearing up for release tomorrow (Mar 12) across the twin Telugu states. Starring newcomers Bimal Kartheek Rebba and Sanchitha Poonacha in lead roles, the bold promos generated a decent buzz for the movie.
Earlier today, Love Life And Pakodi’s presenter Madhura Sreedhar took to social media and made an earnest request to all the movie lovers on behalf of the film’s entire team. He said that he is releasing LLNP directly in multiplexes due to the changed circumstances post the pandemic and lockdown. “Content based small movies will get a new lease life if we can come out of ‘RTC Crossroads Theaters Release’ mindset,” he said.
“I request you to watch the movie and spread a good word about an honest movie. Your support will make a huge difference that paves the way to showcase strong content based small movies directly in multiplexes as an alternate form of distribution,” he said.
Debutant Jayanth Gali has directed and produced Love Life And Pakodi. Krishna Hebbale, Kalajyothi, Anuradha Mallikarjun, Akarsh Raj Bagavatula will be seen in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time