Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story’s phenomenal run at the US box-office continued on Saturday. The Sekhar Kammula directorial, until 11:45 PM EST, grossed $243,428 from 232 locations across the US. With this, Love Story’s 2-day cumulative gross note totals to a whopping $853K (Rs 6.30 Cr).
In a remarkable feat, Love Story has surpassed Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab’s lifetime US collections ($751K) in just 2 days. The film will comfortably enter the $1 million club by Sunday. With its run that reminds everyone of the pre-pandemic days, whether or not Love Story will manage to reach the $2 million milestone eventually remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio