Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story’s phenomenal run at the US box-office continued on Saturday. The Sekhar Kammula directorial, until 11:45 PM EST, grossed $243,428 from 232 locations across the US. With this, Love Story’s 2-day cumulative gross note totals to a whopping $853K (Rs 6.30 Cr).
In a remarkable feat, Love Story has surpassed Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab’s lifetime US collections ($751K) in just 2 days. The film will comfortably enter the $1 million club by Sunday. With its run that reminds everyone of the pre-pandemic days, whether or not Love Story will manage to reach the $2 million milestone eventually remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Vadhandhi : The Fable of Velonie – Telugu dubbed series on Prime Video
- Dhamki : Release of the first single gets postponed
- Viral Pics: Hansika Motwani ties the knot with Sohael Khaturiya
- Shocking: Suriya opts out of a big project
- Star heroes movies fell flat at the box office
- Buzz: Vijay & Lokesh Kanagaraj’s project to launch tomorrow