Brand Sekhar Kammula is back and how! His latest directorial starring Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi, Love Story, has zoomed into the $1 million club in the US within just 3 days, reiterating Sekhar Kammula’s brand is rock solid despite the pandemic situation.
Love Story is set to become the highest grossing Telugu film of 2021 by Sunday night itself. The film is now eyeing the $2 million milestone, which looks quite possible. The film’s phenomenal run at the US box-office has given hopes to many big budget Indian movies which will be releasing in the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka-Manas love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?