Brand Sekhar Kammula is back and how! His latest directorial starring Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi, Love Story, has zoomed into the $1 million club in the US within just 3 days, reiterating Sekhar Kammula’s brand is rock solid despite the pandemic situation.
Love Story is set to become the highest grossing Telugu film of 2021 by Sunday night itself. The film is now eyeing the $2 million milestone, which looks quite possible. The film’s phenomenal run at the US box-office has given hopes to many big budget Indian movies which will be releasing in the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- New entry in Tollywood’s Sankranthi race?
- OTT: Kantara’s Hindi version gets its release date
- Juicy update on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu’s film
- Fans pushing NTR to start NTR30
- Waltair Veerayya – Fans want release date
- Latest update on Pushpa 2’s music album