Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s much-awaited romantic drama, Love Story, under Sekhar Kammula’s direction is one of the most eagerly awaited films of this season. The film has been in the wrong news for the last few days.
Rumour has it that Chay is unhappy with the final cut of the film as he felt that Sai Pallavi dominated him. He is rumoured to have requested Shekar Kammula to reshoot certain portions to make his character more prominent. Rumours are rife that Love Story may be delayed as Sekhar will reshoot the film.
However, Love Story’s makers have refuted all the rumours. They clarified that there is no truth in Sai Pallavi dominating Chay and that they both have equal importance in the movie. Furthermore, the Akkineni hero is thoroughly satisfied with the output so far.
The makers went on to say that another 15 days shoot is left to be completed before they call it a wrap. The movie will be hitting screens latest this year, once there is clarity regarding the new releases post the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?