Sekhar Kammula’s Love Story has become this blockbuster and is proving the way that if the content is good, the audience will automatically come to the theaters.
The same has happened once again as the film has taken solid openings on its first weekend. The news is that the film has made 22 crores share worldwide after its first three days of release.
Out of this, 8.5 crores have come from the Nizam area itself and this shows how strong the film has been here.
The test for the film will start today as it is a key Monday and also heavy rains are slashing over the two Telugu states, we need to see how the film fares.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka-Manas love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?